Saturday, December 16, 2006

Me N My Solitude


Come out of this MAYA you will realize the same…

The quest for all is often within me
To chase my dream and destiny
In a journey of life I still realize
That I have gained and lost nothing

To people darkness is a fear
But an evolution of beings
To people sun is a bright light
But it is twilight to the west

Life is a wonderful Experience
People act according to their incidents
For me there is no sin or blasphemy
For me there is no formula for success

But the zeal to know the ultimate truth
To discover the life’s origin and purpose
I shall go from where I have come from
I shall crave for happiness that lasts forever

Transformation and change are inevitable
Let us cease from abusing each other
Let us ignite the minute formless within
To liberate ourselves with no fear and qualm

-Dinnu

No comments: