Sunday, December 10, 2006

YOUR EYES ARE POWERFUL


Ever since I was a child, I have been in love with nature and curious about the mystery of the Universe. I was inspired by flavor, sounds, images and feelings and I developed deep awareness of supernatural and spiritual power. My soul explores the powerful experience of living in a world of cultural juxtapositions in which past, present, future, tradition and contradiction, are interwoven with dreams and consciousness.

A deep reverence for nature illuminates the beauty of an evolving human spirit.

Crisis of ecology, political turmoil, social repression and economic development are affecting each creature as civilization becomes increasingly globalized. This phenomenon inspires me to envision a path in which this cycle of cultures can harmonize to a shared rhythm - together riding in the music of joy, anger and sadness.

I feel that what is most important is to give selflessly from a pure and truthful place in the heart. Generosity that seeks to be truly humble creates the capacity of experiencing life in a way that brings joy and fulfillment to the labyrinthine depth of the soul.

No comments: